Future Trends for VGC resale?

For long stays in high point months. Take the deal. Vgc points in Jan Feb and may June and Sept Oct are hard to beat vs Grand Californian any deal
This is very helpful in thinking about contracts and UY. I was thinking we might want to visit in summer so my Sep/Oct UY were not so great, but it sounds like the point chart tends to be more punitive in July/Aug anyway? I think June is still a bit tight with Oct UY... I was thinking Mar might be good, but if two of the most advantages months are Jan/Feb, I don't think I want a Mar UY either.

This is very helpful in thinking about contracts and UY. I was thinking we might want to visit in summer so my Sep/Oct UY were not so great, but it sounds like the point chart tends to be more punitive in July/Aug anyway? I think June is still a bit tight with Oct UY... I was thinking Mar might be good, but if two of the most advantages months are Jan/Feb, I don't think I want a Mar UY either.
We have three UY ;) -- Dec, Mar and Aug. They all have their pros/cons so really depends on what your point concentration and travel habits are.

Summer we tend to avoid; even just park days due to both the heat AND the crowds. We may to three day pass this year; depends. -- pointswise we avoid, especially August is a point killer for VGC.

Aug UY because that's what we grabbed for AUL Sub - so built off that.

Well my smallish contract for VGC fell apart. Im almost scared to mention the new contract since we are only at the initial phase. It turned out not to be so bad, although we ended up spending a lot more because we got 60 more points than was on the last contract. We also like this UY better and it had '24 point available. My husband actually is happier having more points so thats an upside too. While I didnt go into this expecting it to increase in value I would love if it held its pp value, but if its doesn't I am totally okay with that.

Side note: I expect the Poly offerings to be wildly amazing since now buying them isn't on the table for us after dropping $$$ on VGC and $ on Copper Creek.

I wonder if I'm dealing with the same seller you previously dealt with ...
I will keep my fingers crossed for you!

I wonder if I'm dealing with the same seller you previously dealt with ...
I will keep my fingers crossed for you!
Thanks! Mine was actually a broker issue not on the seller. Hopefully we both can get our contracts moving along because my new one is not moving as fast as my copper creek one did.

Thanks! Mine was actually a broker issue not on the seller. Hopefully we both can get our contracts moving along because my new one is not moving as fast as my copper creek one did.
That’s a bummer! At what point did things break down?

That’s a bummer! At what point did things break down?
When I got the contract and the terms weren't what we agreed to verbally. On this new one I made sure to get terms via email before any time was wasted going to official contract. Now just waiting for where to send deposit but contract went fine .. TRCS seems to be super slow right off the bat. :(

Last edited:
Well my smallish contract for VGC fell apart. Im almost scared to mention the new contract since we are only at the initial phase. It turned out not to be so bad, although we ended up spending a lot more because we got 60 more points than was on the last contract. We also like this UY better and it had '24 point available. My husband actually is happier having more points so thats an upside too. While I didnt go into this expecting it to increase in value I would love if it held its pp value, but if its doesn't I am totally okay with that.

Side note: I expect the Poly offerings to be wildly amazing since now buying them isn't on the table for us after dropping $$$ on VGC and $ on Copper Creek.
How did it fall apart?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter